Lockdown II has begun.
The Church House Inn is offering food and drinks for takeaway.
Download our menus here:
Takeaway Menu (pdf)
Pizza Menu (pdf)
Drinks Menu (pdf)
Saturday Special – Thai Red Chicken Curry with Rice and Prawn Crackers
We also have a limited selection of draught beers and ciders (sorry the real ale is all gone) available in two pint reusable polycarbonate containers (with lids). These are £2.50 plus the cost of your two pints. These can be washed and reused many times.
Takeaway food menu (including our delicious pizzas) are available on Fridays and Saturdays for collection between 6 and 8pm.
Please phone us on 01626 872 475 between 2pm and 6pm to order your takeaway and arrange collection. We will not be able to deliver your takeaway; collection only!
We will only be able to accept payment by card (sorry no cash).
Any queries can be emailed to email@example.com
Roasts will be available to collect between 12noon and 3pm on Sundays. These can be supplied cold to be heated up later on if required. Please phone us on Sunday morning to order your roasts.
On Sunday 8th November we will be serving beef and pork as well as our homemade nut roast.
Page last updated 7 November 2020
The Church House Inn,
Stokeinteignhead, Devon TQ12 4QA.
New feedback received from your website
Mr and Mrs Smith
Please rate our website – Excellent
How could we improve? Difficult to know how you could improve it. Packed full of very essential and useful information, all set out in a very easy to navigate format and something of interest for everyone.
The’ local tradespeople’ section is a godsend for anyone needing help, and the Parish Council, Village Hall and shop webpages are an excellent link to what’s going on in the village. We also particularly appreciated the ‘Village Gallery’ with views that perhaps the less mobile of us would never have known to exist.
A credit to the village, and well done to the compiler/s.
- THIS WEEK WE HAVE A 5X ROLLOVER ON THE LOTTO DRAW 🙂 for just £1.00 a square try your luck on the Bonus Ball. The lucky winner could be winning up to £87.00 cash IT COULD BE YOU GOOD LUCK
- Today we have fresh hand picked cherries for only £1.60 per 0.200g per bag.
- Committee Nominations 2017 2018 listed below are the Nominations for those candidates who wish to be elected to the vacant positions on to the Stokeinteignhead Community shop Committee for a period of 12 months from 1st July 2017- 30th June … Continue reading →
- Support your local community shop. Did you know if each household spent just £10.00 each week on locally sourced/produced goods the future of “THE VILLAGE SHOP” would be secured for years to come
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF STOKEINTEIGNHEAD COMMUNITY SHOP COMMITTEE. As no doubt you are all aware the shop and flat above are for sale. We would like to state that we are in no danger of closure at this … Continue reading →
Hi, and welcome to the new look Village Website.
The new village website is still being put together, but all the major links are already fully functioning. So bear with us as we get the various parties involved up to speed. As you can see, you can now reach any page from this home page. The Latest posts from all your favourite bits are now fed straight to this site. No need to dive off trying to find them. Look at the bottom of the page. They are there.
The new site is responsive, meaning that it changes depending what you are looking at it from, ie. Phone, Tablet or Desktop.
If you want to know more, or even (!) get involved, just let me know. Fill in the annoying form.